Friday, May 30, 2008

Rave Review from Bangkok Post

This Wednesday, then I opened my morning paper I was pleasantly surprised to find that Thailand's largest newspaper had done a review of dbQwikSite by their resident Web Design columnist. It's quite a positive review so I thought I would share it with you.
Read the full review here. (updated link Jun 9 2008)


Here are a few kudos from the article: (in the event that the above link gets "retired")
I do not normally get excited about a code generation tool but I have watched this local product evolve and it just keeps getting better.

Remember this is a local Thai product that rivals the bigger US equivalents and is of course a lot less expensive
If you are looking for a deceptively inexpensive web site builder and don't want to pay someone to build one for you then I recommend that you try dbQwikSite.

If you are wondering: No I'm not on the board or payroll - this is just a great product.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

I agree & I also think your company writes great software. Very easy to use for the novice. One can get a tremendous level of sophistication without having to write a single line of code. Well done & Keep it coming!

P.S
The full review link does not work.